Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Card Game

I was exhausted this afternoon at work today, but I knew I had to ride tonight.  I could just feel it.  I rode last night, but it just didn't do it.  I wasn't satisfied.  I pulled the pedals off of the mtb and put them on my "road" bike.  That's the high end operation I run here.  I switch the pedals that were given to me between bikes.  And while I was pumping up my tires, I noticed that they said 110 pounds!  I thought they were 100 pounds!  Another example of the quality operation; stupifying attention to detail.  So I pumped them up to 110 while wincing.  In the last month, I've had 3 tires pop on me while pumping them up.  Even for me, that's excessive, but alas!  Properly pumped up and ready to go!  Sweet ride down to the prison/jail and back and I saw only three deer.  The others must have been at a card game or something.

No comments: