Thursday, May 17, 2007

Found a diary from when I was a baby

Day One - Still tired from the move.
Day Two - Everyone talks to me like I'm an idiot

Steven Wright
Comedian

I'm on day two of the blog. I can't believe I'm back. By the way, will be the last post.

I tried to catch the Thursday Beatdown. I've never done it before, and I'm glad I missed it. I watched them stream by and it looked like they were going a million miles an hour.

Instead, I went home and tuned up the bike. I lubed the chain since it was skipping at the end of the last ride. I also spent five or ten minutes trying to free up the cable for the front derailleur. I did get it working again. Hurray for me. I put some air in the tires and off I went. I went west on Janesville Rd. and caught College Ave. I've never ridden out there before and it was a nice ride. I ended up out on Racine Ave. I was about ready to turn around and I got a flat. Eventually, I patched it, and rode home. The $7 bike computer says 15.16 miles in 51 minutes.

I plan to ride either Sat. or Sun. Have to wait and see.

No comments: