Monday, May 21, 2007

What Can I Say?

"My wife's sick in bed says she'll never get well,
and all the kids these days have gone to hell.
And all that government paperwork caught up with me.
Had to hire a bean counter for an outrageous fee."

I'm always drawn to this song. It's funny has hell. Look it up.

Went for a walk with my wife and a friend of ours after work. It was nice. We had a nice talk. Very relaxing. It's what I needed today; some relaxation.

Before we went for a walk, I went down to the LBS to get a non-quick release seatpost clamp. My clamp has been slipping. The shop guy said I can just "crank down" on the Allen head on the opposite from the QR. So I did that instead of ordering a new clamp. Of course, I undid the QR when I was showing our friend what I was doing so I think that it will not be clamped tightly now and it will slip so I have to remember to redo it before I ride. I did get to lube the chain though which is good because we got caught in the rain yesterday.

No comments: