Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weekend Update

After many ideas and plans, we decided to go to Minneapolis this past weekend. We really enjoyed it. The hotel had a pool and a great breakfast. I think I ate my body weight in waffles and hard boiled eggs. I rode the Minnesota River Trail. It was a nice, nontechnical trail. I didn't need anything difficult since rode so hard on Friday. The high point of the trial was the raft. I wonder how liability of a raft compares to the liability of a bridge. I'd think it would be the same liability but the chances of injury are much lower on the raft since you are not riding your bike on it. It's a creative solution.

On the way home, I rode at Devil's Head Resort. It was...rustic. I was good to ride somewhere besides KM, but it wasn't like a normal mountain bike ride.

No comments: